Friday, June 22, 2007

Name...part 2

Name 5 favorite movies:
1.) Grease
2.) Sound of Music
3.) Prince of Tides
4.) ??
5.) ??

Name 4 favorite memories:
1.) Visiting my sister & her husband in Japan.
2.) Skiing for a week in Maine with my sister & her husband.
3.) Visiting my sister & her husband in Sedona, AZ.
4.) Going to the races every weekend in Florida.
5.) How I told DH we were pregnant.

Name 3 things you want to do before you die:
1.) Go to the Kentucky Derby.
2.) Travel a lot...
3.) Be published in a major scrapbooking magazine. :-)

Give 2 names that you would use NOW if you were going to have a new addition to the family:
1.) Girl - Savannah
2.) Boy - Kenneth (after my dad)

Name the one thing that you're working on now to improve your life:
1.) To not feel guilty about everything...

No comments: