Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Name...part 1

Name 10 things that you do EVERYDAY:
1. brush my teeth
2. hug my daughter
3. get on Susan's Scrapbook Shack.com
4. pray
5. read
6. something scrapbooky, like do a layout, read a magazine, shop, SSS, etc.
7. listen to some kind of music
8. think about my family
9. wish I'd gotten to bed earlier
10. eat chocolate

Name 9 things that you say everyday
1. I need a coke!
2. I hate mornings!
(Usually #1 & #2 are said together!)
3. Morning, punkin.
4. Praise the Lord!
5. I Love You!
6. Will you turn that down?
7. I'm hungry!
8. I'm cold!
9. Now, I could...

Name 8 things that you use everyday
1. my toothbrush
2. my car
3. my computer
4. my radio
5. my reading light
6. my pen
7. my arms (for big hugs)
8. my bed

Name 7 places you've been to
1. Maine
2. Japan
3. Florida
4. Michigan
5. Missouri
6. Texas
7. Penn.

Name 6 of your favorite foods.
1. Chocolate chip cookies
2. Coca-cola
3. Roast Beef
4. Pasta dishes
5. Pizza
6. Brownies
7. Mac & Cheese (I had to add one more!!)

No comments: