Saturday, July 17, 2010

Don't you love Summer??

I LOVE SUMMER...may I just say that?? So many reasons, but one of them is that I usually have more time for scrapping! Not to mention flip flops, hummingbirds, sun tea, summer vegetables, gardens, grilling, green lawns, fireworks, picnics, fishing, swimming, beaches, taking pictures, staying up late, and so much more!! I will say it again...I love summer!! :-)
This latest layout is again for Pagemaps, and the latest sketch contest. I was happy to finally get a chance to use this patterned paper, and to do a banner (well, sort of a banner...), which is popular in scrapbooking right now. An additional challenge was to make sure that teal, orange and yellow were included in our layout, and I squeaked by with the teal, orange & yellow being in the shirts in the banner. And actually, my daughter is spending the night with a friend tonight, and I am missing her, so it is a good excuse to scrapbook a picture of her, right? Oh yes, another good thing about summer... sleepovers & quiet time!!

No comments: