Sunday, July 25, 2010

Making Cards again...

I've been neglecting my cardmaking. I go through spurts where I like to make cards. They are quicker, help me use up scraps, & actually give me a different type of challenge. I actually made 3 cards today with scraps from (get this!!) one two-page layout that I did. I'm only going to show two of them though because the first one just turned out OK for me. The first one is my favorite, and will go to my friend & co-worker, who's birthday is this Wed. The second one I will just save until such time that I need a card. Also, both were inspired by a challenge from a blog that I haven't visited in some time, the Stamp Something blog. I decided it was time to say hello again, along with my card making. Gotta use those stamps!! TFL!!

3 comments:

Erin... said...

these are fabulous! love those papers! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something! Hope to see you again soon:)

Unknown said...

Cute Card, lovely coloured paper!!!

Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week for our "Something Flowery" Challenge.

Hugs Jo xxxx

Patricia said...

You make this look so simple.