Monday, September 1, 2008

School Days card


I went through all of my stamps, and this was IT as far as something that reminded me of school days. This is for the latest stamp challenge over at the Stamp Something Blog - stamping something for Back-To-School. But I have always liked this stamp because if I try real hard, I can make it look like a bunch of kids are holding hands. Also, I like this card because there is just something I like about the colors of yellow & grey together...it is so unexpected, I think. Again, I have plans for this card to go to someone who is not expecting it, and that has been sick lately, so say a quick prayer for this recipient!!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

I like this card, too. :)
Super cute -- the little stick figures do look like they are holding hands- so sweet!
Love the bright yellow and gray -- very pretty:)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute card Julia! Love the cheerful yellow and the flower. Great little kids too. :) Thanks for playing along with the challenge.

Erin... said...

Bright and cheery!! thanks for playing!

Melanie said...

I love the link of little people on this card.