Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wow Cow layout


This was a fun layout...I didn't go into it with any preconceived notions, just stuff that I wanted to use with my picture. And this is what I ended up with - what a fun layout!! I started with the black, white, red inspiration from this weeks Stamp Something challenge. Then, I found this PP that looked like cherries, well, sort of...as "cherry" as I get... I knew I had to include stamping, so I stamped my chipboard after painting it, imitated some journal blocks I had with masking it, stamping it, and then cutting it out in an oval shape, and then added a tab on my picture with stamping. Now pulling all that together WAS FUN!! Plus scrapping the picture was fun, and using all my tools was fun. And the handmade bird button was something that I bought that day with my friend Tena, so I had to include it. And the handmade doily gave it a "homey" feel - I really enjoyed that layout!!

No comments: