Sunday, August 17, 2008

Reminder of Summer card


The challenge this week over at the Stamp Something blog was to stamp something, anything, that reminds me of summer. Since school has already started here, it does kind of make me feel like summer is coming to an end, although I refuse to let it go gracefully. So, knowing that I wanted to make a card for someone that has been on my mind lately, I made this one. The chair, flowers, straw hat...they all remind me of summer - as do the brown-eyed susan flowers on the ribbon (I LOVE those flowers!). Thanks for looking, and say a quick prayer for the recipient of this card - who doesn't know that I know they are going through hard times right now, but I am praying for them anyway!

1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful summer card! Love the image and the sunflower ribbon. Thanks for playing along with us. :)