Saturday, August 22, 2009

Basic Grey Day!




I had the awesome chance a week ago today to spend some class time with my favorite scrapbooker, Kelly Goree from Basic Grey. Man, does she keep it real! I think my scrapbooking style matches her style the closest, I just can't do it like she does - she is awesome!! (But I will keep trying!!) She even says "I don't have time to be sewing on no layouts!" Gotta love that! I was able to take two classes with her at The Doodlebug in Jasper, IN. I was even fortunate enough to win the big drawings in BOTH classes - a 6x6 pad of paper of two of BG's new lines, Eerie & Eskimo Kisses. Thank you for a great day Basic Grey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julia! Glad to find your blog. Your pictures look great on your BG layouts. Maybe we'll get to take another class together soon.
Lisa