Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Challenges for me!

I've been hanging out at Scraplove.com some, and I have committed to a "Summer of Scraplovin" 6 week challenge. It starts July 13th. I am excited about it, but hope that I can finish all 6 weeks. Also, starting that same week is our Arts Smarts Camp - a camp devoted to encouraging students to use their creative talents for Jesus. I love this camp. This is my 4th year to teach a scrapbooking class to 3rd, 4th, & 5th grade students. The project this year is a calendar, whereas other years we've done scrapbooks. I am looking forward to doing something different, however, I really need to get my sample started!! Finally, I have a Disney vacation album that I need to get started on, but it will all happen in it's own time!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love your blog. The "notes" section is great!!! You certainly have a lot on your plate creatively this summer, but it sounds like a lot of fun too! I think the Scraplove Contest will help us all with our mojo!!

Kate said...

So glad you joined the contest Julia! Can't wait to see what you create!