Thursday, May 16, 2013

Everything about you!

Well, yes, it has been a long time since I posted ANYTHING.  My goal, as always, is to change that & post a little more.  I wanted to post this layout I did for a sketch contest at my favorite place, Pagemaps.  This layout came together like pumpkin pie & cool-whip...easy!  I stayed fairly close to the sketch because it was perfect for my layout.
The journaling says "I like EVERYTHING about you - including your Puerto Rican Polvorones Cookies!  For Social Studies class, you had to find a recipe that represented your chosen country, which was Puerto Rico.  You got extra credit if you actually made the dish, and brought some in for the class to try.  You made these all on your own, and even decided which sprinkles to put on top.  They were pretty good to eat too! -6th grade"

1 comment:

Tracey Crafts said...

WOW the food looks lovely, fab page.