Saturday, January 30, 2010

A WOOF kind of relationship!

I'm getting some time to scrapbook again, so I wanted to try the latest PageMaps sketch. It was an odd sketch for me, but I was determined to make it work. So determined that I took more than 4 hours to do this layout. I just worked & worked on all the little details. I am so happy with the layout, I think it conveys what I wanted to say. I don't do many canine layouts as some, as our dogs are "outside" dogs, and I don't necessarily consider them "part of the family". But Madison does, and I wanted to document that.
Here is a close up of the stitching, raised paw prints, bling-y eyes & the ribbon colllar...just a few of the details that took me **4** hours of my life to do!! Gotta love it!

3 comments:

Amy said...

this is soooo cute!!! Four hours well-spent, I say!

Star Rork said...

so cute, love the colors you used!

Jen Allyson said...

This is really cute!
Jen Allyson