Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Warm" layout

A friend of mine requested that I update my blog. Yes, it's been a month since I have - actually over a month. Tis the season!! However, it is especially cold & windy today; it was rainy yesterday; & well, I wish it were summer already - so I wanted to post a layout of pictures from this past summer. It was a pretty good day that day - although, because my husband & I got in a argument, he did not go on this particular outing, and well, even though I wish he had - my daughter & I had a good time & did laugh a lot (this is the journaling "behind the journaling"!!) But, it was so warm that day, & the ice cream tasted so good at the Frog Follies. This was August, because the Follies are always held in August. Plus, I love the bold colors on this layout...it is so hard to scrap bold colors, but I think it works this time. Hmmmm, let me just stare at the pictures a while & see if I feel warmer...

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Sun glasses and short sleeves. Need a dip in the pool about now.