Thursday, October 1, 2009

3 Generations layout

Wanted to add my latest creation - one based on the latest PageMaps sketch. I somehow missed these Cosmo Cricket papers last year when they came out - and I found them on clearance this year. I grabbed every piece of the line that I could find, and since they are double-sided, I grabbed two pieces of some of them. Since the papers are very home-y (with the faux stitching), I wanted to add home-y embellishments, hence my stitching, ribbon, the little ribbon flowers with the pearl in the middle, & the felt accents. I just love looking at this layout of my mom & my daughter & me!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I enjoyed browsing through some of your work!! I love your take on the PageMaps sketch -- lovely!

Stacy Milford said...

What a sweet layout! Good luck!

Kim Rose said...

So cute! I love this paper line. Thanks for sharing and entering the contest!