Thursday, May 7, 2009

Misc. stuff on my brain!


Well, I have been blog-negligent, among other things, but for here, that is the priority. I have been super busy with work (which is also my church) and I have loved every minute of it. But some things were neglected. The family, laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, scrapping, the blog(s)...but I am slowly catching up. I want to share one of my latest layouts that I am proud of. Somewhat not my style, but I love how it turned out. The journaling says "A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart." That sums it up lately...my girl is getting so big!
P.S. I was so excited to win the Grand Prize over at BackPorchMemories!! A free six-month subscription to their page kits. I have been stalking their website and love what I see, so I am excited to get a chance to create with them!! Thank you BPM!!

2 comments:

Tam, I am said...

Your layout is beautiful!! I love all of the elements of this design!!

suzARTe said...

absolutely love this LO. The black felt lace and flowers really set it off.Great work