Friday, January 9, 2009

More Christmas Creativity!

Told you I was busy during Christmas!! I made this actually during my vacation on Thanksgiving week to give to my Mom. Then, life got in the way, and I never got it to her before the 12 days were supposed to start. Then, I realized, you know, Mom's not really all about the Christmas holiday anyway, so I've decided to keep it & relive it every year. I think it was meant to be, because I would never had made it for myself. All patterned papers are Making Memories, ribbon is American Craft, and then a whole bunch of stuff I already had. The last page is for a picture that I will put in there from the year. Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This album is adorable. I would love to put something like this together. I just may need to use this idea for our family next year. The whole candy for the advent calendar is not a big hit in our family. More than half the boxes were not even opened because there just was not interest. Surprising that I have a 4 year old daughter. LOL Weird!