Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Creativity

Been busy with creating for Christmas, so I've not spent much time on anything else. BUT, here are two things that I've done:
The first is a water bottle with drink mix for my daughter's teachers/care givers. I hope it is something they will actually use. They were simple, quick & inexpensive.

Then, the other thing I've done is create Nametags/Ornaments for my co-workers & family. OK, I hope my FL family doesn't see this before Christmas, but if so, no problem. Their's are a little different!!

Can't take credit for the water bottle idea (the credit goes to Stephanie!!) but I did alter it a little from the original idea. The CD's I did myself... :-)

Have a Merry Christmas, and remember Christ at Christmas!!

1 comment:

Lisa J. said...

Those ornaments are absolutely gorgeous!