Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

1. Link to the person {or in my case person(s)} that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
I was tagged by Janie and by Susan.

2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

-I already linked the people who tagged me above.
-My 7 random facts: My pet peeve is plastic paper clips; I love Coca-cola & Chocolate Chip Cookies ANYTIME!; I am a twin (I have a twin brother); I love wearing jeans; I am really a rock-n-roll music lover, but love music of all kinds; I once drove a racecare, once; I used to be the hoola-hoop champ at school.
-I will try to tag 7 people - I think most of my blogging friends have already been tagged though...Yep - each person I wanted to tag have already been tagged - you guys are good!!

No comments: