Monday, May 21, 2007

One more day...

of Kindergarten. 9 months ago, and we - as a family - were wondering how it was going to work. But especially me, being the logistical person that I am. How was I going to take Madison to her daycare every morning, leave work at 11:30 AM to go pick her up & get her all the way out to her school by 12:15 PM, & then get back to work? And some days I have to leave & go pick her up & take her home too. I call it my cross-country trip. I actually ended up enjoying it, & now...it's just about over. I'm going to miss the times where I pick her up & we get to her school, & while we are waiting for drop off time (12:20 PM), we play "Eye Spy", or we talk about things, or she hangs out the window & waves to the other kids, or we just talk about the kids on the playground. And everyday on the way to Madison's school, I ask her what she ate (or didn't eat) for lunch. Yep - I'm going to miss it. May the Lord bless me with more simple joys as Madison enters the first grade.

No comments: